Who we are
Goals Of Sa-Dhan
- Provide common platform for advocacy, representing different models and approaches to Inclusion with focus on microfinance in India and elsewhere in the world
- Function as SRO of choice, focusing, representing and protecting interest of all stakeholders in microfinance ecosystem including customers, lenders, regulators.
- Support and address gender issues, with a focus on women empowerment. Act as a catalyst from financial inclusion to digital inclusion and Inclusive Growth of Bottom of Pyramid clients.
- Be a catalyst and contribute to social development goal of the country. Work, support and facilitate issues of global and national interest like climate change, compliance to ESG etc.
- Enable action research, development of tools and resources that facilitate dialogue and synergy of best practices between different operating models and stake holders.
Promoting an economically and socially empowered inclusive society.
To promote and foster inclusive impact finance institutions to support low-income households, particularly women, to achieve stable livelihoods, improve their social and financial well-being and quality of life and fulfill Sustainable Development Goals.